LabTech® do-it-yourself home water testing kits offer an easy way to determine the quality of the water you use every day. The detailed instructions and instant results make the kit easy to use.
H2O OK™ Plus Complete Water Analysis Kit Contents:
The H2O OK Plus™ Complete Water Analysis Kit includes all the tests found in the H2O OK™ Drinking Water Analysis Kit plus tests for dangerous levels of Lead, Pesticides and Bacteria. These three essential tests are a necessary addition to complete your do-it-yourself water testing. The kit contains the most common contaminants and conditions found in household water:
- Two strips for testing Total Chlorine, Total Hardness, Iron, pH, Total Alkalinity, Copper, Nitrates, and Nitrites
- Detailed instruction on preparing a sample and how to differentiate between high levels of Iron Bacteria and Hydrogen Sulfide, which have similar smells but different remediations. (These tests do not require test strips)
- One test each for Lead, Pesticides and Total Coliform Bacteria (requires 48 hours)
- Easy to follow illustrated instructions (English and Spanish) with websites for additional information on remediation and the contaminants.
- Color chart showing safe, high and low levels of the conditions using the test strips
- Test tube for water sample
- Dechlorinating bag and tablet
- Recording log to list your test results
When to Use the H2O Ok Plus Testing Kit
Use H2O OK Plus Complete test kit for home drinking water, wells, waterways (such as lakes, rivers and streams used for swimming), rural areas with septic systems and possible agriculture runoff, older homes with lead pipes, and farms with livestock.
Easy to Use:
The step-by-step directions along with illustrations of each step walk you through the simple testing process. No need for prior testing knowledge. The 6 test strips match up alongside the color chart for easy results.
If you have questions, our website www.labtechtests.com has a list of Frequently Asked Questions, many with pictures to help you interpret your results. If you want to discuss the testing process or your results with our Customer Service team, contact us at 715-284-2296 and follow the prompts for Customer Service.
For additional information:
Visit our website www.labtechtests.com for additional information on water testing.
Note: H20 OK™ and H2O OK™ Plus test kits utilize screening tests and are not meant to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. LabTech test kits provide approximate results only when used in strict accordance with instructions.
LabTech and its affiliates expressly disclaim any liability resulting from the use of these products, failure to follow instructions or reliance of test results.