Mosser Lee Decorative Polished Stones beautify any floral arrangement as well as the drab appearance of potting soil for live plants and in artificial arrangements. These versatile stones add a “touch of class” to your interior or exterior creation. All are used and recommended by professional interior decorators.
Mosser Lee’s Decorator Series Polished Stones are uniform in size which allows you to use every stone. Unlike other stone companies who hide a large, unusable stone in the bag, we ensure that you can use all our stones. We lightly polish our stones so that they possess a natural look that will remain attractive for years of use. We put a touch of wax polish on each stone to bring out more of the stone’s natural beauty and shine.
Decorative Stone Uses:
- Place on top of any potted soil to reduce moisture evaporation in interior houseplants.
- Fill glass vases and place artificial or live cut flowers through the stones. Add water to live arrangements.
- Add stones to water gardens, fountains and ponds. Particularly attractive in serenity fountains.
- Place stones in the bottom of pots before adding dirt to provide drainage. May not be able to reuse stones after use.
- Place stones under clay pots to allow the pots to drain after watering. Stones are flat and provide pot stability.
- Arrange stones on a dish or flat bowl for a decorative table display.
- Accent color and shapes in custom designs and crafts.
- Add to terrariums to accent the growing medium
- Many, many more…..
Available in rich black, soft white and assorted colors; packaged in 5 lb bags.
Not for use in aquariums.