Name, address and email information acquired from our customers is used solely by Mosser Lee to process your order, support your experience throughout this website and our own notification and marketing purposes. We do not sell our customer information to others. Customers no longer wanting to receive periodic notifications from Mosser Lee are encouraged to email us at email@example.com to request removal from our marketing records.
Most of our products are available year round. Rarely are products out of stock; however some items may be delayed due to harvest issues. In all out of stock cases we will notify you automatically prior to you finalizing your order.
To ensure receipt of your order prior to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, we recommend placing your order a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the required delivery date.
We welcome all of our customers to use your credit cards when purchasing our products. We collect applicable state taxes on products sent to all Wisconsin locations. The rates shown are current state tax rates. Should state or local tax rates or laws change, we will collect the correct tax in effect at the time of purchase.
Shipping and Packaging
We will be pleased to ship your order to any address in the continental United States, as directed. For information about delivery to foreign addresses, contact our sales department at 715-284-2296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship most orders by USPS Priority ground shipment. In-stock products normally ship within two business days of order receipt. If any item ordered is out of stock, we will inform you of the expected ship date. Your credit card will not be charged until your order has shipped.
Shipping Claims and Returns
All products are thoroughly inspected and carefully packed before shipment. If your products arrive in damaged condition, contact us at 715-284-2296 to initiate a claim. All cartons and packaging must be retained for possible inspection. We may request return of any damaged products. Contact our sales department for instructions.
Returns for refunds will only be honored within 30 days from our shipping date.
We cannot accept returns without prior authorization and receipt. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with any of our products when it arrives, please call us at 715-284-2296 to discuss your concern. If you receive authorization from us to return your product, you must use a documented shipping carrier. Please direct all returns to the following address:
W6585 County Road O
Millston, WI 54643
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; We are responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items and will match your original shipping method.
- Please document the tracking number for return shipments.
- Please ensure your name and address is included with your return. If you are using a shipping company to mail back the package, its information will show up as the return address provided. If this is the case, a note must be enclosed with the return customers full name and address so we can mail back the return receipt.
- The original receipt or copy of receipt must be included with the return, along with a note of instruction.
- Please allow 2 weeks for your return to be processed in our warehouse.
- Within 7 days, an adjustment may be granted when the original receipt is present.
Questions or Suggestions
We are always pleased to hear from our gardening customers. If you have any questions or wish to suggest ways that we might better serve you, please call 715-284-2296. You may e-mail us at email@example.com or write us at:
W6585 County Road O
Millston, WI 54643
The agreement of the parties regarding purchases from Mosser Lee shall be construed in accordance with, and disputes shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Wisconsin. The Judicial District in Jackson County, Wisconsin shall have jurisdiction and venue over all controversies arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement.
Last Revised: 09/18/2021