LabTech® do-it-yourself home water testing kits offer an easy way to determine the quality of the water you use every day. The detailed instructions and instant results make the kit easy to use. This kit is our most economical testing kit.
What does H2O OK™ Drinking Water Analysis Kit test?
The H2O OK™ Drinking Water Analysis Kit tests for the most common contaminants and conditions found in your home or office drinking water. The tests include two tests of each condition and detailed instructions to prepare and critique your water to determine the difference between Iron Bacteria and Hydrogen Sulfide, which have similar smells but different remediation methods.
H2O OK™ Drinking Water Analysis Kit Contents:
- Two strips for testing Total Chlorine, Total Hardness, Iron, pH, Total Alkalinity, Copper, Nitrates, and Nitrites
- Detailed instruction on preparing a sample and observations for Iron Bacteria and Hydrogen Sulfide (These tests do not require test strips)
- Easy to follow illustrated instructions (English and Spanish) with websites for additional information on remediation and contaminants.
- Color chart showing safe, high and low levels of the conditions using the test strips
- Test tube for water sample
Easy to Use:
The step-by-step directions along with illustrations of each step walk you through the simple testing process. No need for prior testing knowledge. The 6 test strips match up alongside the color chart for easy results.
If you have questions, our website www.labtechtests.com has a list of Frequently Asked Questions, many with pictures to help you interpret your results. If you want to discuss the testing process or your results with our Customer Service team, contact us at 715-284-2296 and follow the prompts for Customer Service.
For additional information:
Visit our website www.labtechtests.com for additional information on water testing.
Note: H20 OK™ and H2O OK™ Plus test kits utilize screening tests and are not meant to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. LabTech test kits provide approximate results only when used in strict accordance with instructions.
LabTech and its affiliates expressly disclaim any liability resulting from the use of these products, failure to follow instructions or reliance of test results.
Look for more of our LabTech Test Kits like our Radon Test Kit and Mold Test Kit.